Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Ten Facts About Me | Top Ten Tuesday

I decided to put my own original spin on this week's Top Ten Tuesday. The theme for this week is "Ten Facts About Me". But, because I don't know what you already know about me (and because I have no clue what would count as an interesting fact about myself), I decided to open it up to Twitter. While these may not be 10 questions, I still had a lot of fun answering them and featuring them for my Top Ten Tuesday Post!



So, I couldn't answer this one, so I employed some friends and family to answer this question for me.

Nothing  - Lola, my cousin, age 5.
I don't know, anything weird. You have a weird sunburn mark right now.  - My Mother
Mmmm *shrugs* - My Father

Okay, I love the designs that are offered on knee-highs, but I can't really wear them because I have bad circulation in my feet and knee-highs cut off my blood supply. :( I have the most footie socks, also known as ankle socks. (Shout out to Rachel for giving me some amazing Harry Potter ones for a holiday gift exchange!)

I probably spend around 3-4 hours a week of just pure blogging. Some of that time I spend researching different Blogging platforms & trying to figure out if I want to change my blogging platform, but most of it is pure writing & scheduling posts for the future. (This does not include the time that I spend on Twitter, surprisingly enough!)

In terms of blogging, there are a lot of things that I want to improve. But I most want to improve the amount of reviews that I post. I think that reading more also comes hand in hand with that, and that's something I'd like to work on in the future.

My favorite font (at least from the ones you could get on Google, is Coming Soon!). I don't know why my blog won't let me show you the font as a sample. :( But if I had to pick a favorite style of font, it would be cursive letters/caligraphy, more of a script than printing.
Nori, you always ask the most interesting and arguably the most difficult questions!

I've always loved Piplup. I had Pokemon Pearl and I played it a TON, and for some reason Piplup just stole my heart and ran with it. I also love Miltank. Miltanks are SO cute and SO snuggly.

In terms of Pokemon GO, my favorite Pokemon that I have right now is Bulbasaur and Eevee.

Nori already granted one of my ARC Wishes for the year! Thank you so much to Nori for sending me The Gauntlet by Eoin Colfer! The Gauntlet is an Iron Man story this time, and I am so excited to read it!

I am also hopefully receiving this ARC soon, but I would love to have Black Widow: Red Vengeance in my hands right now! (I know, surprising answer, she says sarcastically). I remember last year, when I received the first ARC from Emma @ Miss Print, I read it all in one day! I know I'm going to have to set aside a day just to read this one!

Bonus Fact!
I have had over 40 casts on my feet. If you can name why, you get extra friendship points! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog posts! I will always try and get back to each and every single one of your comments! Please feel free to leave suggestions for new books to review, as well as comments on the individual reviews themselves. Again, thank you so much for stopping by!