Saturday, April 16, 2016

'Twas the Month of Exams | Update Post

Hey guys!

I wanted to talk about what you can expect from this blog within the next couple of weeks.

For those of you that don't know, I am a high school senior at a very prestigious school with a very rigorous academic program. Because of my upcoming graduation (yay!), I have a lot of responsibilities to take care of (most of which are exams).

What does this mean for the blog? I'll break it down for you.

  • I have a lot of exams to take. I have about 2-3 exams per subject, and I take 6 subjects in school. This means that over the month of May especially, I have about 18 exams per subject to take (and that does not include some of the final exams that I have for my classes). 
  • Lots of Exams = Lots of Studying. This one is a given. But what it means for the blog is that I cannot be active and writing posts as much as I would want to be, simply because I have to prep for these exams. 
  • My exam schedule is kind of all over the place. This can be a good thing, or a bad thing. I have a few days in the month where I don't have exams at all. This means I could be writing new blog posts (or, more realistically, catching up on my sleep). But at the same time, this means I could have 3 blog posts in a week and then another dry spell for the next 2 or 3 weeks following.
Long story short, I have a lot going on in the next few weeks, which means my blog might not be updated regularly. I did my best to have some posts prepared for you, so please stop by and read those on the blog when they go live! You know I love you all and I would be writing here all of the time if I could!

xoxo
Sheridan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog posts! I will always try and get back to each and every single one of your comments! Please feel free to leave suggestions for new books to review, as well as comments on the individual reviews themselves. Again, thank you so much for stopping by!