Thank you so much for visiting I Turn the Pages and wanting me to read and review your novel. I am currently accepting Advanced Reader's Copies and Review Copies of ebooks and physical copies only. I am only accepting and reviewing Young Adult, Middle Grade or Children's books, in any sub-genre as of now.
Please review the following contract (as of July 3rd 2015) before requesting a review.
REQUESTING A REVIEW
If you agree to the terms, please send me an email requesting a review. You will be held accountable to your agreement. With each review request, I will need the following information:
- Title of the Book
- Author of the Book
- Release Date
- Why you think I would enjoy to read and review this book
- Any additional expectations/desires that you have (for example, when you would like a review posted, if a giveaway for my followers is involved, etc.)
WHAT TO EXPECT IN MY REVIEWS
My reviews contain my own personal thoughts and honest opinions and will not be influenced in any way other than the quality of writing and content of the book. When requesting a review from me, you can expect:
- Title, Author, Summary, Date of Publication and Price
- A link to purchase the book online
- At least 2 paragraphs detailing my thoughts and opinions about the characters, plot, and overall feelings about the book.
- A rating from 0-5 stars
In addition to the content of my reviews, I also make sure that my reviews/blog posts involve
- Promotion on my social media accounts (for positive reviews) on Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads and (potentially) Instagram.
- My reviews are cross-posted to Goodreads and Amazon.
- Discussion in the comments with the readers of my blogs
- If the publisher/author is willing to provide prizes, I can also host giveaways for a book that I reviewed or spotlighted on my blog.
DID NOT FINISH COPIES
As mentioned in my contract, I reserve the right to not finish an ARC or other book that I received for a review, and I may or many not post a review on these kinds of books. If I do not feel comfortable posting a review, even if I finished the book, I will not do so.
There are cases where I will not enjoy a book that was sent to me for review. I do try my best to select books to review that I think I will enjoy and I hope that this does not happen often. However, in the case that it does, I promise that the review will not use harsh language or target the author in an unfair way. I promise that my reviews will not be mean-spirited or intentionally targeting. If I really did not enjoy the book, I also reserve the right to only post a review when I feel comfortable in doing so.
Check out my Bloglovin Following Here!
Check out my Goodreads Here!
Check out my Twitter Following Here!
Check out my Facebook Following Here!
ADDITIONAL BLOGGING OPPORTUNITIES
I am also open to participating in blog tours promoting a book, hosting giveaways for a book, guest posting on a blog, or any other additional opportunities. Please email me for more information at email@example.com