Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Update Post (May 19th 2015)

Hello guys!

I felt like making an update post, because I have been gone from the book blogging community for so long.

First, everything is okay! I am fine, my family is fine, my pets are fine. Nothing happened to anyone that caused me to take a little book blogging hiatus. Nobody is hurt!

Second, the reason I felt like making this update post is obviously because I have not posted in a while, nor did I really announce a formal hiatus. Why? The hiatus was not really a formal one.

School has been really stressful these past few months, and with all of the deadlines for major assignments, studying for final exams, and college-prep work I have to complete, I have not really found the time to write my reviews for my blog. I promise you that book blogging is still one of my interests, and I will be jumping back into the book blogging community as soon as I am able to. But, education and school comes first before fun. (Plus, when I get through the school year - which ends in a month by the way - I am all yours!)

I want to apologize to all of you, for leaving you hanging. When I start a book blog, I have an obligation to write posts, reviews, and interact with you guys. I feel like I have not been doing that lately. I feel like I have been letting you guys down. Even though I run this blog, that I am the one who calls the shots about posts being made and books are being reviewed, you guys are the ones that make this experience truly special. I get to connect with all of you and talk about something that I love. I'm sorry for not being able to do that, but know that I will be able to do this in the complete future.

That is about all for now! I just wanted to let you know what was going on, and why this blog has not been as active as I would like it to be. I will see you guys soon (and I mean it!)

~Sheridan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our blog posts! I will always try and get back to each and every single one of your comments! Please feel free to leave suggestions for new books to review, as well as comments on the individual reviews themselves. Again, thank you so much for stopping by!